Friday, May 21, 2010

A Master




In the process of trying to plan a wedding, I have been finishing my Masters Degree in Social Work. I have been busy interning, working and wedding planning. Thankfully, my 12-14 hr days have ended and I finally graduated.

As you may notice in picture one, I have a mickey on my cap.. Our ceremony was held in Van Andel Arena which holds about twenty thousand people. Six thousand students were graduating from Grand Valley, so my family would have a hard time spotting me. I decided to cut out a huge pink Mickey Head and attach it to my cap so i would be easily spotted by family..

They were able to see me from very far away.. They said " your mickey head was so noticeable, we are so glad you put that on your cap."

I forgot to post this two weeks ago because I have been so busy with wedding plans and running..

I need to get running to lose some weight to get skinny for when I go to visit Mickey Mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment