Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bridal Shower #1











This weekend, I had my first Bridal shower hosted by the grooms family. We had a blast and even played some awesome Disney Shower games. My soon to be sister-in-law organized two different disney games.








The first game was listening to some disney lyrics and trying to figure out what movie they from.

The second game was a fun game about which female character goes with a male disney character.

Example: Mickey ___________ (Minnie is the answer)

Belle: _____________________(Beast is the answer)

Of course, I got all of these questions right!! I won a prize.

My shower was a blast and I recieved a lot of neat gifts.
It was very fun to spend time with family and friends .. The party was great and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves..








Here are pictures.. .








No comments:

Post a Comment