Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The good, the bad, the ugly

Well, one more day and I will officially be on summer break! I am dying for summer to begin. This has been a long year and I am ready for a little time off.. I would say the past 4 weeks have been very stressful and I am ready for a break.


The good: I accepted a school social work job today! I am very excited and nervous to see what the future holds!! I finally have a big girl job! Wahoo!!'


Now the bad: Since we had to cancel our Disney trip, we also have to cancel our non-refundable plane tickets.. The kicker is that the travel insurance we purchased does not cover getting a new job... Why purchase trip insurance then??? I thought the insurance was good for any reason, but apparently it isn't.. I am in the process of contacting Disney Customer Service...


The Ugly: THe bug odemonitor has gone out.. Now, we don't know how many miles we are driving.. Hopefully, the gasoline gage doesn't go out or we are screwed... This is crazy and I am so sick of car problems.. Wish we could find an old lady car....


Again, another day of major mixed emotions and frustrations!

How is your week going???

I am blog posting from my ipod and it's so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment